Standardisation meetings are regular meetings organised for current Active Assessors. These meetings are designed for assessors to discuss current standards and procedures and share any other issues that may be arising with their candidate. Assessors are requested to attend at least 2 of these meetings per year.
Forthcoming Standardisation Meetings 2020
- Thursday 9th April 2020 - Training Room 1
- Thursday 11th June 2020 - Boardroom
- Thursday 13th August 2020 - Training Room 1
- Tuesday 13th October 2020 - Training Room 1
- Thursday 10th December 2020 - Training Room 1
All meetings start at 10am till 1pm and will be held in Brook Street.
To be confirmed
All briefings are from 2pm – 4pm noon.