Standardisation meetings are regular meetings organised for current Active Assessors. These meetings are designed for assessors to discuss current standards and procedures and share any other issues that may be arising with their candidate. Assessors are requested to attend at least 2 of these meetings per year.
Forthcoming Standardisation Meetings 2019
- Tuesday 23rd April, 10am to 1pm, Board Room, Brook Street
- Thursday 20th June, 10am to 1pm, Board Room, Brook Street
- Tuesday 20th August, 10am to 1pm, Board Room, Brook Street
- Thursday 17th October, 10am to 1pm, Board Room, Brook Street
- Tuesday 10th December, 10am to 1pm, Training Room 1, Brook Street
All meetings start at 10am till 1pm and will be held in Brook Street.
Portfolio briefing 1 – Evidence Sheet 1 and 2: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Portfolio briefing 2 – Evidence Sheet 3: Wednesday 29th May 2019
Portfolio briefing 3 – Evidence Sheet 4: Thursday 27th June 2019
Portfolio briefing 4 - Evidence Sheets 5 – 10: Thursday 8th August 2019
All briefings are from 2pm – 4pm noon.