Our Vision & Aims
The Learning Network West vision is:
- Learning Network West will have a unique contribution to make to supporting the workforce learning and development of the social services sector.
- Learning Network will enable partnerships, to share knowledge and experience and will facilitate sharing of resources across the social services sector.
- Learning Network will act as a catalyst for change.
Our core aims are to:
- Act as a significant conduit for Learning and Development in Social Care across the West Scotland.
- Support and enable the Higher Education Institutes across the West Scotland deliver a resonant experience in a work-setting to Degree and Master students studying Social Work.
- Support an enhance the delivery of the Social Work Mental Health Officers Award in partnership with Higher Education institutes.